Bring your luxury car to the experts at our Maserati service centre in Montréal, for guaranteed qualified car care.
Why entrust your car and your investment to anyone but the true specialists in Maserati maintenance and repair? Maserati Montreal and Maserati Laval are the only authorized Maserati dealerships and service centres in Quebec and in Eastern Canada. When you bring your car into our Maserati service department in Montréal, you don't need to worry because it is in very good hands. We know our clients are true car connoisseurs and we spare no effort in ensuring exceptional customer service.
Our certified technicians have been trained and certified by the manufacturer to work on your vehicle, and we have all the latest, state-of-the-art equipment on hand in our modern service department to do the job right, and on time. Plus we have a large inventory of original Maserati parts, products and accessories on hand to help ensure work is completed rapidly. We also offer a home delivery service to serve you better. In addition, every vehicle receives all the esthetic care required while in our care.
We understand that you do not want to hand the keys of your luxury car to just anyone. You have been trusting us with your most prized automotive possession since June 2000. We want to save you the most precious of all commodities: TIME.
With this in mind, it is our pleasure to be your sole destination centre for the maintenance and repair of your Maserati. We have access to all the latest software updates, factory bulletins, and parts designs ensuring that your car meets all of its factory specifications. This is all part of having your car cared for by a Factory Authorized dealer.
Please note that in order to guarantee a quality service in compliance with very strict sanitary norms, we will set the following processes up:
- Service operations are only accessible by appointment. Our dealership still has restricted access.
- Shuttle service is not available, and we are not able to used our courtesy vehicles. We recommend you to have an alternative transportation while the car is being serviced.
- At your arrival at the dealership you will be welcomed by a staff member who will ask you a few questions and let you know how to drop you vehicle off.
- Every vehicle will be thoroughly sanitized before entering or workshop and before being handed over to its owner.
- While working on your vehicle, we will follow a very strict hygiene protocol.
- Payment of the final invoice has to be made by credit card or debit card. The payment terminal will be sanitized after each use.
- Many more processes that are not described here are also in place in order to guarantee the safest working conditions to our teams.
Your privacy is important to us.